We Are the Paving Solutions Experts!
Every commercial paving project requires expert attention to detail and reliable service. Each and every project must be within budget, meet deadlines and upon completion provide a professional and polished look. As the premier commercial paving contractor in the upper Midwest, ACS Asphalt Concrete Solutions, Inc. provides the highest quality workmanship in the paving industry.
Asphalt is a mixture of aggregates, binder and filler. The primary use of asphalt is in road and parking lot construction. Asphalt is used as the glue mixed with aggregate particles to create asphalt concrete.
- Asphalt Patching and Infrared Patching
- Asphalt Overlay
- Asphalt Reconstruction – Remove & Replace – Reclaim & Replace
- New Construction
Concrete is a composite construction material made with aggregate, cement, and water. There are many different types of concrete providing varied properties. Concrete is the most-used man-made product in the world for both consumer and commercial paving projects.
- Concrete Curbs & Gutters
- Sidewalks – Handicap Ramps
- Flatwork – Aprons – Dumpster Pads – Truck Docks – Parking Pads
- Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Resurfacing
- Concrete Poly Jacking
Sealcoat is a liquid that is applied to asphalt paved surfaces to protect the asphalt from oxidation and damage caused by winter cracking, traffic and UV rays. Professionally applied sealcoat acts as a barrier protecting both consumer and commercial asphalt paved surfaces.
- Asphalt Emulsion
- Hot Oil Chip Seal
- Crack Sealing
Excavation, Catch Basins & Drain Tile
• Commercial excavation is the removal of common materials such as earth, asphalt and concrete, base and sub-grade materials and includes digging, removal and disposal of all materials. ACS Asphalt Concrete Solutions, Inc. provides professional, expert commercial excavation services.
• Catch basins are commonly installed in commercial paving applications where there is inadequate drainage. With the professional installation of a catch basin, the surface water will be redirected to an existing storm sewer system or holding pond.
•Drain tile is used for draining excess ground water, which can cause a variety of issues for commercial properties. Drain tile allows more efficient absorption of the water from the surface. The excess water is then directed into a trench where it flows into pipes and is transported to a ditch, soakaway or storm sewer.
Consulting & Project Management
ACS Asphalt Concrete Solutions, Inc. designs each aspect of commercial asphalt and concrete maintenance, replacement and new construction projects to fulfill your specific needs on time and on budget. We provide the highest quality workmanship in the paving industry. Nearly a century of collective experience in commercial paving, keen attention to detail, reliability and competitive pricing has helped us build a long list of satisfied customers.
- Asphalt Paving
- Asphalt Milling
- Asphalt Seal Coating
- Asphalt Crack Repairs
- Asphalt Patching
- All Phases of Concrete Projects and Repairs
- Line Striping
- Commercial Pavement Management Programs
- Complete Commercial Paving Projects
Free Project Evaluations
Contact ACS Asphalt Concrete Solutions, Inc. today for a FREE evaluation on all aspects of asphalt and concrete services for commercial and multi-family properties.