We are the Solutions Experts!
Asphalt is a mixture of aggregates, binder and filler. The primary use of asphalt is in road and parking lot construction. Asphalt is used as the glue mixed with aggregate particles to create asphalt concrete.
- Low initial construction costs and recyclable
- Short construction and curing time
- Safe: it offers skid resistance, reduced splash back
Asphalt solution for repairing potholes, alligatored areas, (where asphalt is breaking up) and low areas. Patching is effective in prolonging the surface quality. There are many different methods of patching asphalt and different situations that determine which type is best.
- Pothole Patching: Loose and broken asphalt is cleaned out, followed by the application of liquid asphalt tack for adhesion and then filling the pothole with asphalt.
- Surface Patching: The asphalt is prepared by sweeping, followed by the application of liquid asphalt tack for adhesion prior to asphalt installation.
- Overlay Patching: Method used to fill low water ponding areas or as a temporary repair of low or damaged areas.
- Digout Patching: Also called removal patching. Solution where severely broken asphalt areas need to be completely removed down to aggregate base and replaced.
- Excavation Patching: Severely broken asphalt areas where sub-grade soils have contaminated the aggregate base material.
A pavement overlay is the application of a layer of bituminous paving to an existing paved surface. This adds structural capacity and smoothness all while improving the exterior appearance of your property. We also offer the option to install a special Petromat paving fabric prior to overlay helping to reduce future cracking and extend the life of the parking lot.
Asphalt reconstruction is considered one of the most permanent repairs. It is used on severely damaged asphalt surfaces that will continue to cause problems if another method of repair is used instead.
- Remove & Replace
Removing asphalt and other material
Install new base & asphalt
- Reclaim & Replace
Reclaim existing asphalt and base
Install new asphalt
All new construction projects start with a site plan and city approval. We’ll work directly with you to make sure the project runs smoothly and efficiently. Construction begins with excavation of the area to be paved, removing materials and establishing the proper grade.
Aggregate base material is installed to the depth required and compacted. Asphalt surface is installed using a self-propelled paver at the required depth. We finish with striping the lot as per plans and codes.
Free Project Evaluations
Contact us today for a FREE evaluation on all aspects of asphalt and concrete services for commercial and multi-family properties.